Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ugh the Lady Doctor

My title says it all.  Today I had to visit the lady doctor, not my favorite way I wanted to spend the day.  The Doc should be thanking me that I took care of some "landscaping" for her...if you know what I mean lol.  I dont what it has been but every since I left the Dr I have been super tired and drowsy feeling.  Well other than the Dr I went tanning, yay second day in a row.  I am crossing my fingers for a lil bit of color by next week lol.

Well this is a short post, I think im just gonna go relax a bit....not feeling so hot.

I hope everyone has had a great day!



1 comment:

  1. ugh, I hate that yearly visit lol, I get so mad at the world the week before! hope you had a good rest of your day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3