I really dont know what it is about today, but I feel so tired and I can barely hold my eyes open. Of course I didnt get to bed til late because Justin has post from 8-12 so I was waiting to talk to him when he got off at midnight. Then this morning my brother and his girlfriend were talking loud and his room is right next to mine, so that woke me up at like 9 something this morning. This was one of those days where I just needed to sleep in and I couldnt even do that. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy when my brother gets to come home, but dang he needs to learn how to be quiet. Im sorry but if he ever had to do some "mission impossible" type thing, I dont think he has a stealth mode haha. So yeah that sucked this morning. Then I decided after laying there for about an hour, trying to fall back asleep, to just get up and take care of the many things I needed to today. Went to the bank. Went to Walmart to pick up a few things, well they didnt have one thing so I had to go to Food Lion, they didnt have it so I had to find an alternate. Filled up the car so I wont have to in the morning. Got home and realized I didnt go by the Dollar Store while I was over at Walmart, so I switched vehicles (so I wouldnt use the gas I just put it the other lol) and went to the other Dollar Store on the other side of town. Then back home to start washing clothes, cooked some yummy cheesecake bars (recipe will be in Tuesdays "Tummy Yummy" post so be looking for it!) and then started packing. I am so thankful that at this moment all my clothes are washed, and I have everything but the hair and make up products I will be using tomorrow, all packed up. Ugh I feel so drained. I would say im gonna get to bed early tonight since im getting up early in the morning to head to VA, but Justin still doesnt get off til midnight, so I will once again be waiting up for him. I so hope when he starts his next post cycle the time changes, and not stayed the same like it did these past 2 times. Crossing my fingers.
Im sorry if this is a bumming post. On a positive note I called the hotel to make sure they got my reservation and they did...yay for us not having to sleep on the streets lol. I am going to try to link up with Goodnight Moon tomorrow morning before I leave because that is something I really enjoy every week, so hopefully that will work out. I hope everyone had a great hump day! If I dont talk to you before I leave, I will def post when I get back. Have a great week ladies :)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Have an awesome time!
ReplyDeleteHave fun girlie! Thanks for your advice on my speech...I went with your idea and totally nailed it! :) Ur the best! Have fun and enjoy your weekend with your man...take lots of pics!
ReplyDelete