Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Its a good day!

So today I had a pretty good day, yay for me!  To start off with my cousin who works at that daycare im trying to get a job with, text me and said that one of the guys who was suppose to work this summer backed out.  She told me to have my resume to her by Monday so she could give it to her boss first thing when he gets back from his Vacation.  Omg I am so excited...I really hope he hires me!  Im so happy Justin was excited when I told him the news, its gonna be so nice to have a steady job.  I hate I wont be able to pack up and go see him every time I want, but hey at least I will have money come in pretty well.  Continue to keep your fingers crossed for me!

The next thing that made my day good was my hair.  I had such a great hair day!  I felt like Dolly Parton with my big curly hair...ahh it was awesome!  Lol.  Oh and I forgot to mention I highlighted my hair myself Friday and it turned out good...thanks to my Cosmo skills lol.  (Ill include a pic of my good hair day lol)

And the last thing that made my day good.  So Justin and I have friends from his town, my friends because of him of course.  We hung out with them a lot when were went down on our trip and I like them.  Well Kate to told that her and Shawn are getting married, and they want to plan it on when we will be down because Justin is in the wedding.  Im so happy for them.  Well Kate doesnt want Justin's ex Stephaine there because she doesnt like her, but she messaged me tonight and said Shawn wants to invite her.  I am actually excited about her coming because I am going to be looking fly as hell!  LOL. Im gonna get me a new dress, new heels, and do it up right.  Im gonna show her how much Justin has upgraded lol.   He went from a pinto to a BMW lol.  Im sure all of us typical girls feel the same way when we know our man's ex's will be there.  Ahhh I cant wait til the wedding lol.


My good hair day :)


So yeah this day has been pretty good.  I hope everyone else has had a great day! 



1 comment:

  1. The wedding sounds like it will be interesting haha. And your hair looks great!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3