Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Link Up!

Its Thursday once again.  I hate I missed last weeks link up because I was out of town.  So my song this week, linking up with Amber at  Goodnight Moon is the song Justin said was his song to me.  He said it says everything he thinks, feels, and wants to say to me.  He is so sweet.  This song is by a rising artist and I love his voice, it is very different.  I hope you enjoy my link up song for this week!  

"Kelly" by Bo Steele



Oh and idk why my post from yesterday are just now posting, so just pretend its Wednesday when you read them haha.  

Have a great day ladies!! :)




4 comments:

  1. Wow, he has a great voice. Never heard of this song, or him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! I've never heard it before and I love voice! Also always cool to find another USMC GF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, im glad yall enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3