Thursday, May 26, 2011

Song Link Up!

Yay for Thursday...I love linking up with Amber at Goodnight Moon.  Unfortunately I missed it last week because I was out of town, but I made it this week...woohoo lol!

Ok so this week I am choosing a song by one of my favorite uprising artist...Im sure you have heard of Chris Young.  He has quite a few songs out and I love them all.  This is his newest song.  Idk why but I love this song, even though it's about breaking up...just that one line "Im gonna love you like there's no tomorrow" it just makes me think about when Justin has to leave.  This song makes me wanna cry, but it also just relaxes me because I love hearing Chris' (yes we're on first name bases lol) voice, it is so soothing.  I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do!


3 comments:

  1. No worries about last week! We were all here waiting for you this week! I love country music! There is just something about the words to their songs that makes you be able to relate to them! I love this one too! Great video. It makes you understand the song a little bit better!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3