Friday, May 13, 2011

Song Link Up!

So since blogger was being gay yesterday and wouldnt let me post, here is my link up with Goodnight Moon.
This is a song that makes me think of Justin every time I hear it. 
I fell in love with it the moment I heard it and 
I hope yall enjoy it also!
Here is my song "When I Look At You" by Miley Cyrus




I hope everyone has a great day!  :)




5 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie! I'm visiting from over at The Crazy Life by Melissa where you guestblogged over there! You did a great job guest posting on deployment. You are so strong girl :) Hope you are having a great day! Glad i found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this song! i mostly love it bc its from that Nicholas Sparks movie and I LOVE his movies :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming over and linking up Stephanie! Yes...blogger was being so stupid yesterday! UGH! I'm glad it's fixed now though, although, it's still posting my posts with double, sometimes triple spacing all on it's own.

    I've never heard of this song before. I must say, it is so hard for me to like a Miley song, but if I close my eyes and just listen to the words, they are beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing!!! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I close my eyes and don't focus on the fact that this is Miley I LOVE this. It is really beautiful!

    I found your blog through Goodnight Moon. Though Blogger did eat my post from yesterday...so there is no song on my page right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song, I am almost 40 and I love her!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3