Saturday, May 21, 2011

Short Post :)

Hello bloggy loves.  I sure have missed you.  It is so crazy how much you realize blogging becomes a big part of your life when you take a couple days from it.  I love blogging, it is such a relief for me.  So this is a short post, I just want to say hello and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Im not posting about my trip today, I would but I got up at 0430 this morning, left VA Beach around 0500, drove the 3 1/2-4 hrs back to NC, so I am super tired.  On the plus side, Justin's post time isnt the same as the last so I dont have to wait til after 12 to talk to him.  He has it from 12-4 am and pm so I can start getting to bed before 1 am...yay!

Well I will def be posting about my trip and include the pics we took, hopefully tomorrow or Monday.  Until next time yall!



1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a good time but glad to have you back! can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3