Friday, May 27, 2011

Proud!!!

You know its funny...its funny how I think about how I was before I started dating Justin, and realize how I didnt really appreciate what our Military does for this country.  Of course I knew what they did, but I just didnt pay much attention to it.  I was not a patriotic person at all...but now...yeah I am def patriotic.  Anything Military related makes me wanna cry, seeing red, white, and blue makes my heart swell with joy and pride, and every time I look at the American flag I cant help but think about those who gave their lives defending it.  I am so thankful for our Military and all they do, I mean if we didnt have them, Lord knows where we would be or what we would be doing.  I am thankful for every single person who has, or is serving in our Military.

Memorial Day is Monday.  Most people see it as the beginning of vacation season, or just a day off work to cook out and chill by the pool...but we shouldnt forget the real meaning.  This is "Memorial" Day...memorial as in memory...memory as in we need to remember those who has given all they had defending this country.  I think aside from all the cook outs, and hanging out with family and friends we should take a moment to remember those.  I am so proud of all of those men and women, young and old, retired and active duty, who have and are serving this country.  Thank you all for your service, and to my followers...please give your SO thanks from me.  I am so proud to be in this wonderful country!  Semper Fi <3

I hope everyone has a great and safe Memorial Weekend!  Dont eat to many hot dogs lol.

2 comments:

Thanks for the love yall! <3