I am back to where I dont like Sundays. I hate going through the usual... church, lunch, haircut for Justin, home for him to pack, then later that afternoon he leaves.
Today was def not a good one. I cried for a couple hours straight. I hate him leaving me. Today is our year and a half anniversary, I cant believe it. Sometimes looking at what all we've been through feels so much longer. We have been through more in this year and a half than, most people dont even deal with half the things we go through. I am thankful for this life, it has made us closer and our relationship stronger, but I also hate not being able to see him as much as I would like.
So he rode back with my brother today, (sometimes that alternate driving back and forth to save money) and we were texting. I was telling him how I wish he didnt have to leave, how I wish he could just stay. We kinda got to talking about our relationship and marriage and kids. I am glad we had it, it was much needed, and we both agree to just let things happen. I am just happy that I feel more now that he does want that with me.
So a weekend recap:
Friday he got here around 5ish, and we went to Olive Garden. We both were craving it, and he hasnt had it since before he deployed so we headed over there. I was soooo excited lol. He is so funny, he usually gets whatever the featured dish is, I always stick to the same ole Garlic Herb Chicken Con Broccoli. I llooovvvee it. If you have never tried it I highly recommend you do! So after that we went to Target and then headed back to the house for a movie and some cuddle time. Such an amazing night to have him back with me!
Saturday we got up after sleeping in a bit. Went to IHOP for some breakfast...well brunch. After that we went shopping. I wanted to find a few cute shirts to wear when I start my new job, and he wanted some more tshirts to wear. I love him, I am such a spastic shopper and he stays patient with me and carries my bags lol. After shopping we went back to the house and chilled out a bit before getting ready to go out and eat for my cousins bday. After that we killed some time and we headed over to play some Lazer Tag! Omg it was sooo much fun, but it was hotter than H E double hockey sticks in there. I was getting really into it, doing a little Mission Impossible/SWAT thing lol. Everyone left all sweaty, and we sucked it up and played the second game we payed for (even though we both we tired after the first). The first game was def better, 18 family members shooting each other with lazer guns, and it was men vs. women...um hello what else can get better? Thats like the superbowl for my family haha. After that we went home and cuddled, both of us seriously wore out. And I really felt old, my thighs were, and still are killing me from squatting lol. Darn me for getting into the game lol.
Today (Sunday) we got up and went to church. Then Justin and I went out on a lunch date. We had some yummy steak at Longhorn. I got some amazing mac n cheese, and I am pretty jealous it was a bit better than my homemade mac n cheese. Just you wait til I get the ramekins I ordered this week, vengeance will be mine lol. After lunch we went for the usually Sunday Haircut, one thing I dont like about the MC, always gotta make sure he gets his hair cut. Omg the world will stop if the have a little bit of fuzz on their heads...just kidding lol. After that went back home, he packed his stuff, we watched Blue Collar Comedy Tour (Love it!), cuddled a bit and he left...sad face :( :( :(
Ugh I miss him so much, I cant wait til Friday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. And I promise I will post my Vacation post this week!!! :)
Semper Fi <3
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3