![]() |
| Pic before work today lol |
Today was my first day as an official Substitute Teacher! I got up at 6 this morning to get ready and be there by 7:15 (even though I live like 2 seconds from the school lol). Well I was nervous, running around all morning trying to get things together. Going into it I felt really unprepared. Well I got to the school and held my breath. After meeting the teacher reading over the lesson plan and meeting the other sub that was in there with me, I felt a little better. Luckily the sub who was with me was a regular in that classroom so she knew the routine and the students pretty well. This made me feel a lot better. Buuuttt I was the Lead Teacher for the day, so I still had to push forward and do all the work. That was fine, it gave me more confidence and experience. My day was amazing, the kids were so wonderful. It was such and easy day. All we did all day was play in the centers, had group time and read some stories, and played outside...OMG how great a day is that?!?! I played allll day long lol. Also, yay for nap time! Pre K is wonderful and I cant wait to sub in that class again. I was excited because by the end of the day I could tell you all the kids names, and they were so cute. I had to get onto a few of them, but it wasnt anything major. First day was defiantly a success, I hope all of my experiences are that wonderful!
I hope everyone else had a great day!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3