Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opinions/Advice?

This post is kinda venting and getting some things off my chest. I would love opinions/advice if anyone has any.

This has been an interesting couple of weeks.  My brother has been dating this girl for a month and they are already planning on getting married.  I have expressed my opinion on how I think they should wait because they dont even know each other and all that good stuff.  This isnt a life you just jump into, there are alot of things to consider.  Relationships are hard as it is, but you throw in the military and that makes it 10 times harder.  I have a whatever attitude, its whatever.  They have to make their own decisions/mistakes...I just hope it works out.  But for the most part I am keeping to myself and just focusing on me and Justin.

Ok so on the other hand my cousin is getting married in September, personally I feel that her and her boyfriend rushed into it also because they hadnt been dating but like 4 or 5 months when they got engaged, but oh well.  Anyways, my name has been thrown around alot saying I was running my mouth about her and her wedding when I wasnt, and the sad thing was that I was in Florida when all this happened.  I come back and hear from someone outside of my family that they were mad at me...wow pretty sad when your own family cant even confront you and you have to hear it from someone else.  I hate drama and this pisses me off that I am being brought into it.  Well my brother is actually getting married a week before her, and he has just started telling everyone...this hasnt been a good day.  Nobody was happy for him, and this has caused more drama.  My aunt kinda stirs trouble, she tries to keep stuff going instead of letting it go when everyone else has dropped it and it irritates me.  I get why people would be like "what the heck" about my brother getting married, but I dont think it should be a competition.  My brother and his girlfriend are having to tip toe around and make sure that their wedding isnt like my cousins so nobody gets even more mad and starts more stuff.  This is so stupid, I just wish everyone could be happy for each other and not get all pissy. 

This makes me upset because I feel that when me and Justin do get engaged (if it happens before she gets married), nobody will be happy for me.  They will thinking im trying to steal her thunder, or that im trying to start something.  I dont want them to think im trying to compete and any other stupid stuff they might throw up.  Honestly im to the point where I wouldnt tell anyone.  I would go and get married and only my parents and his family (who would be happy for us) would know about it.  This really bothers me.  I am really to the point where I just want to move away from here, and not have anything to do with anyone anymore.  I know that sounds bad, but I am so sick of all this "competition" and drama.  I feel my life would be happier without it.  Justin's sister told me while I was in Florida that if I moved there she would give me a place to live, feed me and all I have to do is watch her kids...very tempting and if Justin was deployed I might just take her up on that. 

Im sorry if I rambled a lot, my mind is going a million ways.  Idk when it will happen for Justin and I, but when it does I know that the ones who are truely happy for us will be the ones I do need in my life.  Im not rushing this relationship like other people, we are taking our time.  Hey at least I can proudly say that our relationship is strong enough to survive 2 deployments.  I am thankful for these obsticales because they have made us stronger and brought us closer.  How many people can say that about their relationships?  Well I am just going to stay in my bubble and mind my own business. 

Thanks to everyone who read this, I hope I didnt put you to sleep but I just needed to get some things off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3