Thursday, March 24, 2011

Florida Post #2

Alrighty on to my second post on my trip to Florida. 

Monday we didnt do to much, just kinda took it easy during that day since everyone else had to work.  That night we went to the pool hall with his friends and then went back to the house and hung out.

Tuesday we went out to lunch with Justin's sister and brother-in-law.  It was nice because most of the time we see them they have the kids, this time we just went on a lil double date lol.  That night we went back to his sisters house and his mom came over and fixed us all supper.  Then we watched a movie with everyone and went home. 

Wednesday we went to St. Augustine to go to the beach with our friends Matt and Leslie.  Ugh it was cold, and I was dumb enough to wear shorts lol.  We drove out on the beach and didnt stay to long, kinda walked around in the sand lol.  It would have been nice if the wind wasnt blowing so freaking hard.  We left there and drove to another beach on the other side of St. Augustine.  Still cold, but I got lots of cool seashells there lol.  Justin was so sweet and held them for me.  Didnt do much the rest of the night.  The beach was the highlight of that day.

Thursday we got up and went to the Ravines and walked around a took some pics, it was so pretty there.  Plus it was nice to just spend time with Justin.  After we left we were both hungry so we went to this place called Sonny's for lunch.  Justin got the pulled brisket and i got some ribs lol.  It was funny because the girl tried to give the ribs to Justin, must not look like I could eat a rack of them haha.  After lunch we went back to clean up and then later that night we went out with Justin's family for some Mexican food.  Later on we went to this other pool hall and played pool, and listened to some horrible karaoke...ugh drunk and not being able to sing doesnt go well together lol.  I was ready to rip my ears off haha.  After we FINALLY left we drove down the road to this bar called Steamboats.  Some guys had told Justin about it and they were having "sink or swim" night.  You pay $10 and its all you can drink.  I had 4 Jolly Ranchers...they were soooo good.  We got there kinda late, and I dont chug myt drinks so 4 was all I had lol.  We stopped at Micky D's on the way home lol.

Here are some pics from the Ravines, I would love to see it when everything is blooming, I bet its amazing.







I hope this post wasnt to boring, but most of the time we were down we just relaxed.  I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. Glad you guys had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks girl. it was def nice to spend time with him :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3