Friday, March 18, 2011

So Thankful

This is another short post, but I just wanted to say how thankful I am that Justin left Japan when he did.  The tsunami hit not far from the base that he was at.  Idk what I would do, or how I would act if he was still over there.  My heart sank when I saw that because he missed it by a few weeks.  I truly am thankful, I cant say that enough.  My heart goes out to all of those people who were effected by it.  Many thoughts and prayers go out to them. 

Everyone remember all those people, and also all the military we have over there.  This really hit close to home for me because Justin could have been right there.  I hope everyone has had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3