Tomorrow is the first day of my new job! I am so excited, but also nervous. I have made up some cute business cards, I hope they arent dumb lol. I cant find the bag I was gonna use to take with me, I dont have any of the supplies I wanted to get before I started, I just feel really unprepared ugh. I guess tomorrow will show me what all I will need to get and everything. Tomorrow is going to be my trial day, thats how Im looking at it as...a day for me to see how it is going to be. I will be working with 4 year olds, I am subbing in a Pre K class...oh we shall see if I make it lol. I hope they dont wear me out to much haha. Well I am going to stress a little more tonight then hit the sheets because I have to get up wwaayy earlier than I usually do lol. I know I started my Florida Post yesterday and I promise to continue it tomorrow, along with a post about how my first day went.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day :)
Here is my business card design...comments, advice, ect?
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3