So we left around 1730-ish Friday February 25th. I was so excited and was freaking out because I was afraid I was going to forget everything. I had one huge bag with nothing but clothes, one duffel with nothing but shoes, and another duffel with hair stuff, make up, ect. I thot for 2 weeks I did a pretty darn good job with not going over board lol. When Justin got here we loaded up, did a double check of the room, stopped for gas, and hit the road. The drive was going good until we hit good ole Raleigh's 5 o'clock traffic. Ugh I hate Raleigh. Im glad I live like 45 mins away, I definitely would not move there. When we finally hit 95 it was pretty much smooth sailing. Justin stayed on the phone most to the 9 hour ride there, everyone was so excited that he was coming home since they hadnt seen him since June. We FINALLY got to Justin's house around 2 that next morning. The drive really wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. After unpacking the truck we crashed.
Saturday we slept in a lil bit, went to his Nana's house for brunch and to visit with his dad. Then we headed over to Hog Waller (more on the later) to see his mom. After that we went back to the house to do some much needed cleaning since we hadnt lived in it since June. Later that night we went to his sisters house to eat supper and visit with her and the kids. After that we headed out to his friend Shawn's house to hang out. Lets just say I dont remember much about that night and the next morning I woke up with a trash can by the bed haha.
Sunday we got up and went to Hog Waller with his sister and his nieces and nephew. His mom runs the tshirt shack there, and we also got to spend time with his aunt and uncle. Ok so what is Hog Waller?? Hog Waller is a place where people go to Mudbog. There is a huge pit where all the trucks can go play, and there are tons of trials in the woods that you can take you ATV's. Justin has a mud truck, but since he isnt there to keep it up, it doesnt run. His aunt and uncle was so nice and let us play around on their 4 wheeler. Ok so Ive said this before, I am a girly girl...not much into getting dirty, so this was a big adventure for me lol. We went out riding one time, playing around in some mud holes, went into a deep one and the 4 wheeler cut off. Guess who had to get off so Justin could jump start it lol....that would be me. I stepped off right into a huge hole and my boot filled up with water. So yeah leather boots dont breathe so i had a wonderful pond inside of it haha. I would lift my leg to try to dump the water out but I could never get it high enough lol. Finally when we got back to where we were parked and hanging out with everyone Justin helped me take my boot off lol. How sweet is he lol. The weather was so nice that day, neither of us even realized we were getting sunburned. After that we went back to the house, got a shower, headed to Walmart for some groceries, grabbed some supper and went back to watched a movie.
Here are a couple pics from Hog Waller we ended up being more dirty than this. I had more pics taken after this but I lost the memory card that had other pics on it. I hope it turns up.
Well that is the first couple days of our trip, I promise there is more to come. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3