I know, I know...I need to do a post on my trip but Im still waiting on some other pics so I can include them in it so please bare with me, hopefully tomorrow I can start the post. Crossing my fingers lol.
Anyways I have some good news I thought I would share. Well a day or two before I came back up from Florida my mom called me and told me that I got the job with the school system!!! Then Tuesday I think I got my letter with all my info on it. I am sooooo excited, and its about time because Ive been waiting since December to start working! I plan on starting next week hopefully.
I know this is a short post and Im sorry but I just wanted to give a update on the job situation. I cant wait to start and I am so thankful that Justin supports me. Thanks to all you ladies who follow me, it really means a lot.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3