I AM FINALLY DONE!!!!
So Ive been going to school for Substitute Teaching, today was the last day of class! I am so excited to finally have it over with. I cant wait to get a job and start working. Yes I will be super nervous at first, but once I get the hang of it everything will be great. I am so excited to do this! I get to pick the days I want to work, im not stuck in the same place doing the same thing everyday...each day will be a new adventure! This works wonders around Justin, not knowing when he will be home and when he will get leave. This way I wont have to worry about asking off, finding someone to work for me...I love having this freedom. I am so blessed with an amazing guy. Justin has supported me through this whole time. He doesnt put me down for wanting to do this, we is just as excited about it as I am. I remember my first day of class, he called me early that morning for a wake up call. He was so excited lol, he was like "baby baby baby get up and go to school" lol. He is so adorable and I love him so. I know that he will be so happy for me when I get a job and start working. This has been such a great day, I hate I didnt get to talk to Justin, but there is always tomorrow. I sure love my life. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3