Hello Bloggers,
Wow I havent been on here in awhile. So how bout we catch up on some things.
Well since the last time I post, my Marine came home...now he is deployed again. This time its for longer, we are halfway through though so Im excited. My brother broke up with his gf, the one who was pissin me off haha. Now he has a few psycho ex's and they are nothing but childish little girls. Oh well they are just sad because they have sad lives.
Well me and my Marine reached out one year mark. I cant believe we have been dating for a year. I honestly couldnt be happier. I never thot I could meet someone as amazing as him. He was so sweet, he sent me the book I wanted, my favorite flowers and a huge fortune cookie that had a fortune he wrote in it. I was so sweet, the best Anniversary gifts I could ask for.
Well I have changed jobs, I was working at a resturant, then went to work at a tanning salon. Well now I am back at the resturant, for now, while I am in school. I am going to school for substitute teaching, I have 3 weeks left and then I will eventually get a job with a school system. Im not sure when I will be able to apply, the application process is crazy but hopfully I will be able to by the first of the year. I am so excited to be doing this, everyday is something new. Im not stuck in the same ole office, seeing the same people. This will allow me to pick the days I want to work and where I want to work at. I love being in control over this. I also like to consider my Marine and this will work wonderfully around him, also I can take this with me anywhere.
Honestly I am really hoping for an engagement and marriage when he gets back. We have been together over a year, we havent rushed into anything, we both wanna be with each other....why not? I believe with everything I have that he is the guy I am suppose to be with. I love him so much. Cross your fingers with me. He gets restationed sometime when he get back from this deployment, Im hoping we can get married and I can go with him when he does. I want to be out of my house, even when I know he will deploy again. I just want to get out on my own, even if it means being alone for awhile. Im willing to do this. Yes it will be hard, but I will have other wives there with me so I dont think it will be to bad. We will just have to see how things go.
Well thats pretty much what all that's going on. Of course I will keep posting, it's something to keep me busy while he is gone. Oh how I miss him.
Yes this life is hard, but I wouldnt trade any of it for the world!
Semper Fi <3
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3