Sunday, October 10, 2010

Copper Lee

So right when Justin left for his first deployment of course I was feeling pretty upset.  I had never done this before and we hadnt been dating that long.  Well I got a puppy...his name is Copper Lee.

Copper Lee...oh how I love him so.  He truly has helped me get through the last deployment and also is helping with the current.  He is a year old, a beagle...he is very spoiled lol.  I love coming home and he meets me at the door just wagging his tail, you cant help but smile.  He loves Justin!  I was so excited when Justin came back and got to meet him for the first time.  Copper was loving up on him lol. 

Well the day I got him, omg he was too cute...he was a little fat fluff ball lol.  The poor thing went the whole day without a name because I wanted Justin's help.  We would always joke around when we would see the commercial for The Fox and The Hound movie.  The dog on that movie is named Copper...so that is where his name came from.  It is Justin's favorite Disney movie so it remind me of him.  Plus its cute that Copper does the "im a hound dog" bark like on the movie lol. 

My lil man isnt a puppy anymore, he has gotten so big and it makes me so sad.  He cant even fit in my lap anymore lol.  I dont know what im gonna do when I have kids and they grow up if im this emotional over a dog lol. 

Daddy come home, me and Copper miss you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3