Monday, November 1, 2010
I Love Our Talks
I love that I can talk to Justin about anything...it means so much. So last nite we were talking, and we got to talking about the future and stuff. He said he cant wait to see what the future holds for us, stuff like that. He said that he wants to take things step by step, not rushing anything. Which is what I want also...I want both of us to feel the same way about it, be on the same page. I dont remember word for word all that was said, but that conversation really meant alot, im really glad we had it. Yes I still wanna know if he does see us one day settling down together...but hearing him talk last nite, it really helped with my feelings also. Yes I believe that he is the guy for me, but I dont wanna rush into anything...especially with how high divorce is in the military. I have really started thinking about things. Yes I want to be with him, but when it is time for it to happen it will. It would be nice if it did when he gets back, but if it doesnt im fine with it. I love him and I am willing to wait as long as I need for him. I am a lucky girl and I have a good thing going for me so why would I do anything to mess that up? Im not going to. I love you baby <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3