Well we all know that the our guys have ex's...unfortunately. Personally I like to pretend that I am Justin's first girlfriend lol.
Well to start off with I am totally different than his ex's. I actually put make up on everyday, I like to dress up when im going somewhere, ect. His ex's wear pj pants as clothes, dont wash their hair, stuff like that. They are country girls and I am a city girl. I dont like being outside unless im at the beach of by the pool, I dont like to get dirty. They do the outdoors stuff and go play in the mud. Dont get me wrong I am up for new things, but I dont do the stuff he is use to a girl doing. He told me awhile back that in his mind he always knew he wouldnt be happy with a girl unless she was nothing short of a model. No I dont think im anywhere near a model, but if he thinks so then that is all that matters. Yes I am skinny and they arent but...why would he settle then, if he didnt want that type of girl...I dont get it.
Well we have come a long way in our relationship. His last girlfriend cheated on him while he was at boot camp and at SOI. It took him awhile to realize that what everyone was telling about her was true. Well then we met. He thot that all girls are the same, and he kept up a wall because he thot that I would do the same thing to him. I have never cheated on a guy and I dont intend on starting now. It took a little while for him to realize that im not that girl. Im so thankful that we have gotten past that. I hate how girls treat guys like that, they mess them up for any future girls. I guess some girls are just trashy like that.
So is it weird that I am somewhat friends with his first ex? I mean she requested me on myspace when me and Justin first started dating, so I accepted her, only figuring she wanted to be nosey. Go on hunny, look at how happy he is with me. I dont trust her, I am just nice. I like to brag sometimes about how our relationship is and how happy we are with each other, but who doesnt lol. I was telling her earlier about hoping that we can take our relationship to the next level when he gets back and she started saying how he would wait until after he is out of the Marines and how he isnt like that...just stupid stuff that she has no idea what she is talking about. Um just because yalls relationship didnt work out dont mean ours wont either. She really doesnt realize how much he has changed since he has been with me, she honestly doesnt even know him....they broke up years ago...yes people do change believe it or not. I believe, just going by how he talks to me, that things will eventually lead to marriage. I mean the last time we went to visit his family, we were standing in his kitchen and he asked me "so do you think you could live down here" wow, why would he say that if marriage is the farthest thing from his mind? Also just the way he says he loves me and he misses me and how he asks me to never leave him...and this was a few days ago, its not like he said it months ago. Whatever she just dosent know...she will just have to wait and see how things go.
Anyways, I know how we all deal with ex's and his really bug me so I kinda needed to vent lol. All I can do is smile so big because they couldnt hang onto him and he is mine now, and always will be.
I love you baby <3
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3