It's me again lol...
So the past couple weeks Justin was doing some training and we only got to talk for a few times for just a few mins. Yes I was glad I got to hear from him but I really missed talking to him everyday. But I will take what I can get.
Well the other nite I was cleaning my room and I was cleaning up the section that has his stuff. Well he has several bags so I just wanted to see what was in them...not a great idea. I got to looking and found letters and pics of his ex's...pics where his ex's had nothing on but a sheet or a flag or a jacket. I was so upset, just makes me wonder why he still had them, I mean we have been dating over a year now and most people get rid of that stuff when they break up. So I made a video talking about it (it was way to much to type) and emailed it to him. The next morning I had to be at work at 11 and I never heard from him so I figured he hadnt gotten back from training yet. Well of course after I got to work and couldnt use my phone he texts me and tries to call me...he felt so bad. Im glad he apologized, that made me feel good, but him thinking I was mad and didnt wanna talk to him because I couldnt use my phone at work, made me feel so bad. So later on, when he got up the next day we talked about it...and everything is fine.
I also found some letter he wrote when he was in Cuba. He would go on watch for 8 hrs so I told him to start taking a notepad with him so he can write down his feelings. He sent me some while he was there, these were some he never did. One of them made me feel so good...he was talking about how he wanted to marry me, settle down, have kids...he has never said that to me before. I was so shocked, and especially after finding those pics, this made me cry because it really meant so much. It makes me wonder why he hasnt proposed yet, if he was thinking about it then...but I know in time everything will work out. Im gonna be patient, I would wait as long as I have to just to be with him.
He will never know how much he means to me. Plus I am so thankful for our communication. We really can talk about anything. I never worry about an argument because we always do work it out. I am such a lucky girl. I really dont know what I would do without him. I love him with all my heart.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3