Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Day Closer

So my baby has been training for awhile and I have hardly got to hear from him.  When I have it has been great.  He text me one morning and it was at like 0530.  Yes that is really early but Im not complaining.  Of course there is a time difference so we have been dealing with that, especially if he goes to train in a different country than the one he is deployed to.  We talked for a little bit.  He told me that he has missed me so much, that he has realized how much he really does love and miss me.  I was walking on a cloud the rest of the day, I really couldnt have asked for a better convo.  I am hoping this is opening his eyes to moving forward in our relationship when he gets back. 

I so cant wait until he returns.  Im hoping he gets post deployment leave so we can spend some time with his family.  We are from different states so I cant just drive down the road to go visit them.  If we dont get the leave...and even the first time he comes down for the weekend, I have some plans.  The last time he got a long weekend when he got back from Cuba.  I took him out to this nice restaurant to celebrate his birthday and then I took him ice skating (he had never been before).  Well this time I want to keep with the tradition and do something else he hasnt ever done before.  I want to take him indoor rock climbing.  I have done it a long time ago and I had a blast, Im sure he will also.  Maybe if he likes that then we will go outdoor rock climbing, we will just have to see how things go.  I also want to take him to the mountains because he has never done that either.  I found the cutest little cabin.  Thats the only thing about him being in the military, it's so hard to plan things.  So I guess we have to play it by ear when it comes to that. 

This is what gets me through the days...knowing that each day is a day closer to seeing him again.  Also getting ideas of fun stuff to do helps as well.

Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3