Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Feel Honored

So the other day I was talking to my friend.  She is the girlfriend of Justin's friends.  Ok how about a back story....

So Matt and Katie had broken up.  A few weeks ago she was talking to me about still having feelings for Matt, I told her to follow her heart on her feelings.  Well she broke up with the guy she was with and now her and Matt are back together.  Well one day last week Matt sent me a message asking how Justin was doing, and he also told me the Katie and him was doing good and she wanted to get married next November.  Justin has been training so when I talked to him I asked if he knew about Matt and Katie, he said yes...Matt had sent him a message asking him to be his Best Man.  Justin was so excited.  Well earlier this week I was talking to Katie and I asked if she had something she needed to tell me, and then I got to hear from her that they were getting married.  I told her to tell Matt not to get his hopes up if they have the wedding next November and Justin isnt here, he could be deployed again.  The next day I got a text from her and she said she talked to Matt and their wedding was gonna be a last minute thing because they werent having it without Justin, when ever he will be home is when they are gonna have it.  I thot that was sweet.  Then she was like, I have a question for you...she asked me to be her Maid of Honor...I felt so special.  She was like, I know Ive only met you once but I feel like I can trust you and you are always there for me, she said that I am a big part of her and Matt's life.  This made me cry lol, but I feel so honored that she picked me.  Hey at least I know Justin wont be walking some other girl down the isle and I have to hurt her for touching him lol.

I am so excited about this and I cant wait until Justin is home. 

Oh how I miss him so.  I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3