So awhile back I was venting about my brothers girlfriend copying everything I said or did. And I told you that they finally broke up. Well after they did her mom and her was trying to start stuff. Trying to pull me in Justin into things when we had nothing to do with her and my brothers relationship. And she is still trying to run her mouth about things.
Well lovely lady Karma has struck again!!!
She is pregnant! Honestly thats what she gets for running her mouth about us. Dont sit there and try and come off all innocent and try and make me or anyone else in my family look back...well look at yourself hunny! KARMA! It just makes me laugh, i guess it is true what they say..."what goes around, comes around."
Im not trying to be mean by saying this but it shows you need to watch what you say and do to people because it will come back on you.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3