Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's The Little Things

 There are all things we love about our guys...for me it really is the little things. 
A few years ago I was in a bad relationship, when I finally got out of it I sat down and made a list of what I wanted in a guy.  Things like:
            -I want a guy who has a great since of humor
            -I want a guy who will treat me like a queen
            -I want a guy who wants to be with me as much as I do him

And more things that I find important for a guy to have.  I also had just some small things on my list, things that didnt matter that much, but I thot would be nice.  Things like:
            -I want a guy who isnt afraid to sing along with the radio
            -I want a guy who would give me the folded potato chips in the bag

Just silly little things like that. 

Well I found the list a little while back and started kinda checking off things that Justin possessed...I was shocked to see that he held all of them but one or two things, but those things dont appeal to me now so I took them off the list.  I am not joking about this...I was amazed.  How on earth did I get my perfect guy?  I am so lucky.  I love how our relationship is all about the simple things, it doesnt take much to make us happy, and we dont have to spend alot of money to have a good time. 

Little things like going to walmart at 8 at nite just to get some board games to play lol.  He sings right there along with me to the radio, the first time I wanted to cry because that means so much and I have no clue why.  Honestly we can just be sitting in my room watching tv or listening to music and we enjoy it, we dont get bored and have to go somewhere.  We have fun no matter what we do.  I love this. 

Other than him being back here and we have our own place I really dont know how much better it could get.  I am amazed everyday that I have the most amazing guy in this world.  He treats me like a queen, I know he loves me by the way he holds me or by the way he looks at me...there is no guessing how he feels.  I am such a lucky girl, and everyday I wake up with a smile on my face just because he is in my life.  I love you baby so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3