Friday, October 28, 2011

Oops I Rambled Again...

Happy Friday!!  Yay its the weekend!  So far I am not sure whats going on this weekend...hopefully getting my DIY Projects I have been working on finished so I can share them with all of you.  I promise im not slacking with them...just this week has been kinda busy.  I have hardly been home at night to work on them.

Also I found a dresser on cherrypointyardsales.com that is really nice and in my price range.  Hopefully I can go pick it up this weekend, since the other one my friend was going to give us fell through.  I hate that, someone says something but when you ask when you can pick it up "oh I need to check my schedule."  Seriously if you dont wanna let me have it just say so...dont beat around the bush.  (sorry for the rant, but does anyone else feel like that?)  Anyways this one I found is beautiful, im excited I hope we can get it :)

Has any of you tried the Almond Joy coffee creamer?  If you havent you are missing out...it is amazing!!  Like heaven in a little cup!  I dont even add sugar to my coffee when I drink it because it doesnt need it.  I add just enough to taste it, but it doesnt mess up the coffee's taste either.  Mmmm please go try it and let me know what you think lol.

So Halloween is Monday...idk if I am going to dress up.  I LOVE Halloween...it is one of my favorite holidays.  I might just look cute with a Halloween shirt or something.  Are you dressing up?  I would love to see your pics so make sure to share...as I will mine..well whatever I decide to do haha.

I am really excited about the photoshoots I am having this week.  One for the cute "pin up" type pics I am taking for Justin...and for the pics we are taking for our Christmas cards.  I need to go shopping this week for an outfit or shirt...something.  I am having my mom mail me the shoes I wanna wear because for some reason I didnt bring those with me lol.  I cant wait to share the pics with yall.  And seriously if you are in the Jacksonville area and want pics taken for anything, or even customized Christmas cards...my friend Melissa does amazing work!  I highly recommend her so check out her website or facebook :)  Let her know I sent you :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend...I promise to be better at my blogging next week...and hopefully I will get to share my DIY Projects with you :)

1 comment:

Thanks for the love yall! <3