Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Cousin's Wedding

This is long overdue, along with me wrapping up my trip to Florida.  But I felt like posting about my cousins wedding today.  The day she got married was the day I went to the ER for my lady problem...which I get my catheter out tomorrow yay!  Anyways I hope you enjoy the pics, it was such a pretty wedding :)
 The Beautiful Bride (Rehearsal)
 Me and Kimberly the Maid of Honor
 Me and Justin (lol cant you tell he had been on leave)
Kimberly and Ashley
Wedding Day!  Getting ready
 The Dress
 Kimberly
 "Steph look im a pumpkin" lol
Flower Girl
And the other
 Mini Bride (and little diva! lol)
Bethanie (my cousin and bridesmaid)
Ashley getting ready
 Getting the dress on :)
She looked so pretty
 Bouquets
 So pretty
 and again lol
Do they smell good Kimberly?  lol
Bridesmaids with the Bride
 Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, and Mini Bride
Me and the Beautiful Bride
 Me and Kimberly (yeah I sat most of the day)
Me and my baby
Ashley and one of the Ring Bearers
 My whole family 
(minus my bro and his wife who didnt bother to come)
And again
Wedding Party
(the "Cheese Touch" from Diary of a Wimpy Kid was the "thing" lol)
Justin and I at the reception
 The couple leaving, they had firework and sparklers
I unfortunately had to leave early because I wasnt feeling good
This was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been to
and im not just saying that because she's my cousin

I hope this post wasnt to boring, at least I had lots of pics for you to look at lol.
Have a great day ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Beautiful flowers and she looks gorgeous in her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the flowers and the sparklers idea. She looked so pretty!

    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3