So today was me 3 week follow up from when I had my catheter put in. I was nervous that I would have to leave it in, or it would hurt when he took it out...like I was crying the other day because I was so worried about it. Well I was a bit nervous today, but good news...I didnt have to leave it in. Yay!! Oh and when the Dr took it out I could barely feel it...so yay for that also. He did tell me that since this was my first time having this cyst that there is a high risk I could get it again...boo!! But I am going to cross my fingers I dont, and if I do get another I know what to do. Justin called the catheter my "straw" lol, so I told him and my cousin that I was going to get cupcakes made that looked like "lady parts" and stick a straw in the middle as a joke...they thought it was gross but it gave me a laugh, hey you gotta make the best out of a bad situation am I right. No I am not really getting cupcakes.
Moving news...I told my grandparents today. I know they would rather me move out when I was married, but they were supportive. They just made me promise I would keep in touch, which I will, unlike my brother who doesnt give a crap about this family anymore and wont talk to anyone...not even my parents most of the time. Sorry but I know how important family is and I am not going to neglect them.
This weekend Kate and Frank get a 96 so they are going to visit family so Justin and I get the house to ourselves. Im excited...we need some "us" time. That is one thing that is def going to help the situation...if Justin and I, and Frank and Kate set aside times for us to take time for couple time. I mean its nice having friends around, just sometimes you need that time with your guy...just that special time. I want this to work out so we are all going to have to do some adjusting and compromising to making all of this work out. I hope it does and I do get to stay til March.
Well thats about it for todays post...I hope everyone has a great day!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3