Its official, I am a Jacksonville resident lol. This is my first post from the new house yay! For the most part we are settled, other than needing a dresser. I still have clothes in my suitcase because I dont have enough hangers to hang them, and any room on the shelf in the closet is taken...and darn my shortness that I can barely reach my clothes. Every time I go to grab a shirt or something clothes fall onto me lol. Oh and lets no talk about my shoes, poor Justin has one pair on his dress shoes in the closet and I take up the rest. Funny story...when I was unpacking my shoes I realized after I had gotten here that I had only one of my Converse...I wear this shoes several times a week and I have one here and one at my parents house haha. I felt like a dork when I realized that. My poor shoes doesnt have his friend. Justin was happy because he thinks those are the ugliest shoes...country boys what do they know lol.
Today has been fun so far. I woke up and laid in bed for a bit watching Will & Grace, then got to work doing some cleaning. The bathroom is spotless, you could eat out of the bathtub lol. I have our sheets, quilt and towels in the wash...fixing to start the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Gotta earn my keep until I get a job. Plus I know that Frank and Kate work all day and its the least I can do for them letting me stay here...I dont wanna seem like a free loader ya know. Right now I am on my lunch break lol.
Last night we carved pumpkins...pics coming soon...they all looked good, we got pretty creative lol. This weekend was pretty nice. Justin and I had a date Saturday night, he took my to Olive Garden...I was sad because they took my favorite pasta off the menu...but I found a new love...the Mango Martini!!!! Omg it was sooooo amazing. I would go there just to get that drink, if you have never tried it I highly suggest you do so!! It was Malibu Mango Rum, Mango puree, and citrus juice, and there may have been vodka but im not 100% sure. Either way it was so amazing! Later that night we went to this little hole-in-the-wall country bar and played pool and darts...overall it was a great night :)
Well I need to get back to cleaning, I hope everyone had a great weekend!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Welcome to Jacksonville!
ReplyDeleteYeah for getting moved in! :) Hope you get to enjoy so much time together now! :)
ReplyDeletelol you're so cute "i'm on my lunch break"
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're getting all settled in!! Enjoy it (:
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteGirl I live in Jacksonville!!! We should totally do a meet up!!!! Let me know!!! How do you like it?!
ReplyDeletethepresuttis.blogspot.com
taylor
Yay for making it and getting moved in! Hope all is going well. I love carving pumpkins, so fun!
ReplyDelete