I told you a post or 2, maybe 3 ago that we carved pumpkins the other night. It was so much fun, I love doing stuff like that. Justin and I both got creative...drawing inspiration from
Google. Im so proud of him, for his second time ever carving pumpkins he did a great job!! Me, I miss Copper so much so I took inspiration on trying to combine a couple pics of pumpkins or Beagles that people had done...it looked pretty good, I was pleased. Here are our pics! Have you carved pumpkins yet? I would love to see what everyone else came up with :)
My Pumpkin...kinda looks like copper lol
Justin's Pumpkin...I love how his turned out!
I love them!
Lit up :)
The glowing teeth turned out really well!
:)
We had so much fun, I loving making even the smallest memory with Justin.
I cant wait to do it with our kids someday :)
Have a great night everyone!!!
Very cute! I can't wait to carve pumpkins this year with my son. It will be his first year too!!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out awesome!! I can't wait to carve ours, we just started looking on google for ideas.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh soooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThose look awesome!
ReplyDeleteThose are so awesome!
ReplyDelete