Thursday, October 20, 2011

All Over The Place Post (I warned you lol)

Hello bloggy loves!  So I decided to skip this weeks link up with Goodnight Moon, maybe next week.  But I am visiting around and seeing what everyone chose.

Its technically day 4 since the move, still trying to get stuff situated for the most part.  Im sad because idk if the dresser is going to work out because the girl wont message me back...if not I have emailed a couple people on lejeuneyardsales about some.  Crossing my fingers.  It drives me crazy at night laying in bed trying to find my favorite shows because I dont know the channel numbers lol...I need to start writing them down lol.

Tonight I cooked country fried steak for the first time...with homemade mashed potatoes and homemade gravy.  It was so amazing!!  I am darn proud of myself.  Poor Justin has been in the field and missed it, I know he would have rather had that than MRE's.  Im glad I get him back tomorrow, hopefully he wont be working very late.  I have missed him so much this week.  I will post my recipe for that and my homemade mac n cheese which is also amazing!  Look for that Tuesday...oh and I may have another recipe to share that I am cooking Saturday, if it is good I will include it also.  :)

Yesterday I went shopping with a couple of the Marine wives who's hubbys were with him in Va also, I finally got to meet them.  It was exciting but it felt like a first date lol.  I got the cutest shirt from Forever 21...I am in love with it.  Im going to wear it tomorrow so I look cute when I see Justin.  I will post pics of the shirt when I were it tomorrow...yay for new clothes.  Oh and shopping tip...and Im not sure how long it will last...but Forever 21 is having a sale...Buy One Get One Free on the Clearance rack.  And they had cute stuff on it, not like gross looking stuff.  Head over and see if they are doing that at yours!  I could have spent so much money yesterday but I restrained myself lol.

Well I am going to go for tonight...gonna watch the new season of Sweet Home Alabama.  I didnt like the guy who is on here, but I have seen the cutest shoes on the commercial so it is making me wanna watch it lol.  Justin actually had gotten into the last season...he even was texting me what happened when I was at work and let me know what was happening lol.

Have a great night ladies!!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Fun! The F21 here was also having that sale, I was like oh man restrain yourself! I could've gone crazy in there!
    Glad he comes home tomorrow!!
    Glad you are getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite store! Where is the Forever 21 here? I haven't had much time to go out and explore a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I haven't been on your blog in forever and I miss it!! Sounds like moving in is going along nicely. Yay! And F21 is having a sale? Oh boy I'm in trouble ;) That place is my favorite.

    P.S. I sent you a note on Twitter... Do you live in NC now? I will be staying on I thiiiink Top Sail Island? Something like that so let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade mac and cheese sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3