Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Excitement

Hello my lovely ladies, I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

This weekend we didnt do to much, but I did finish another one of my DIY Projects.  I just need to hang it on the wall and then I will post about that one and the other I finished last week.  Im feeling all Martha Stewart lol.  My upcoming projects are making Christmas stockings for me and Justin, and taking the old pair of Justin cami pants and making presents for his Mom, Sister, Nieces and Nephews out of them....Im so excited about that, I hope they turn out like I hope in my head.

Yesterday I went with my friend to the Doctor..the Photographer friend I posted about last week.  I am so happy to say that I was apart of her finding out she is having a baby!  Im so happy for her.  Other excitement, she is doing pics today for Justin...as a part of her promotion.  And Saturday she is taking mine and Justin's pics. This week is just full of all kinds of fun.  :)

I am excited about today's photoshoot, but also nervous...when I try to be cute or sexy I feel cheesey, and then even though I am skinny I am still self conscious.  Hopefully I can get past all of that and the pics turn out good for Justin :)  Wish me luck.

Have a great day everyone, I need to get better about posting lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3