Monday, October 3, 2011

I Told My Parents!

Yep its true...I told my parents tonight about me moving.

I sat here feeling like I was gonna barf, trying to get up the nerve to go into the living room and tell them.  Well next thing I know my dad comes in and is talking to me about how my weekend was, and about where Frank and Kate live and all that.  So I took this as a perfect opening.  I went on Kate's Facebook page and showed him pics of the house...then from there went into them wanting us to move in with them.  He was open about it and understanding...and he was nice enough to say he would talk to my mom about it before I did.  Then came the time to sit down with both of them...it didnt go that bad, my mom of course was upset but I figured she would be anyways.

Next weekend I am driving down, they are going to follow me down and help me move a few things.  Plus im sure it will help ease their minds if they saw where I will be living.  Hopefully mama doesnt get to emotional that day, but we will see.  Overall I feel so much better that I told them, glad I dont have to hide it anymore.

This weekend I went down, moved some of my clothes that I knew I wouldnt wear from now until I moved.  Justin was told Friday that he had freaking duty Saturday...thanks Marine Corps.  But it wasnt to bad, I hung out with Kate and them later that night I took Justin some supper.  At least I did get to see him, that was a plus.  Sunday we went into town and the boys went their own ways...then grilled some steaks that night.  Oh and guess what I cooked for the guys because they wanted it...gizzards!!  Ew sooo gross!!  That is probably the grosses thing I have ever touched in my life...but they said they were good so I was happy.  Justin kissed me after he tried them and idc if I seemed rude and wiped my mouth off cause I didnt want gizzard spit on me lol.

I cant wait til Wednesday because I get my catheter out...well I am also worried about it.  I have finally gotten to wear I dont hurt at all down there, everything is good...other than "my straw" (as Justin calls it lol) being down there.  I think it is slowly slipping out a bit, but other than that everything is fine.  I am just so scared of him hurting me again, I am sick of the pain.  At least I do have some good ole pain pills left just in case.  And I took off work because I dont know whats going to happen and how I will feel.  I will def post about it and what the Dr. says that night.

Well I just wanted to share my excitement about telling my parents and share a few other things with you.  I hope everyone's week has started off great :)

2 comments:

  1. Wooooo for telling them!! What a huge weight off! And glad they took it so well :) I think it was a good idea that you told them both together and so glad that you're getting to go do what you need to without having to feel like you were making anyone upset with you. You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad it went so well. Telling my parents I was moving to Hawaii and getting married was terrifying! haha But, once you do it, it's so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3