Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's Your Song? POP!!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Once again I am so excited to link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon!
I was debating about linking up this week because I couldnt find a song to use,
but then I got on good ole Facebook and I saw a girl posted a song from one of my favorite bands growing up.
It gave me my inspiration for this weeks link up,
oh and yay me for breaking out of the Country Music 2 weeks in a row lol.

I am sooo excited about this song,
and it is from a band I was obsessed with.
NSYNC
Oh yeah!!  Watching this video I still remembered the dance moves!
Yes I was that lamed and memorized all of them lol.
I hope yall enjoy my song for this week.

Pop

I cant wait to see what everyone else chose.  Oh and Im going to Jacksonville again tomorrow to see Justin.
I just might be pulling the old Nsync cd's out and listen to them during my drive lol.
Have a great yall!!

4 comments:

  1. I was more of a BSB fan but, I can totally appreciate some Nsync POP action.

    Where have all the boy bands gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a NSync fan and my sister was all about BSB, we always argued over who was better, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nsync.. good times! lol :) Havent heard this song in forever! Good pick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3