Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Im still alive!

As I posted very quickly last week I am still here, Justin left today to Camp Lejeune for his PCS.  He is excited about it and that make me happy.  He was so bummed about leaving his other Plt, but he found out one of his buddies from boot camp is there also and this guy has got Justin excited about it.  I hate he had to leave, I had gotten spoiled seeing him everyday for the past couple weeks lol.

So whats new with me?  My cousin got married Saturday, it was beautiful...also several hours before the wedding I was in the wonderful ER.  Last week I had this knot come up on my downstairs, I could barely walk. Friday I went to the health dept for them to look at it.  The Dr told me is was a cyst that lots of women get.  Because of regulations she wasnt allowed to do anything about it and told me to go to the ER.  Well that night was the rehearsal dinner, Saturday was the wedding...so since I had been toughing it out all week I would go Sunday.  When we got home after the rehearsal dinner I felt it and told Justin it felt like it was bigger, he looked and said it was the size of a golf ball.  I went to bed still planning of going to the ER Sunday, I had way to many other things to worry about.  We went to bed a lil after 10, around 1 I woke up crying in so much pain so I told Justin just to take me.  7 hours in the ER, they had to lance the cyst so it could drain.  Let me just say I have never been in so much pain in my life.  I am so lucky that Justin was right there with me holding my hand through it all.  We left the ER around 7, my hair and make up appt was at 1030, my mom called my aunt to let her know what happened and that I couldnt make it because I needed to get some sleep.  We went home and Justin and I took a nap, which was much needed because between the morphine and the percocet I was so drowsy.  When we got up my mom told me that if I still wanted to get my hair done the girl said she could still do it.  When I got to the hair salon I busted out crying, I told my cousin I was sorry...I felt so bad about it all.  She told me not to worry about it and if I couldnt be in the wedding it was fine.  I was so glad everyone was understanding that day, trying to help me out...I love my family.  They were sweet and put a chair down for me to sit in since I wasnt able to stand, so I still got to walk down the aisle and be with the bridesmaids.  By the end of the wedding I was hurting pretty bad.  We didnt stay long at the reception, just long enough to eat and see them cut the cake.  They played the Cupid Shuffle so I did get up and do that just because I wanted to have a lil bit of fun.  Justin and I went back to the house so I could take my wonderful pain meds and get some sleep.  He was irritated about Saturday, he told me not to over do it, I did push it a bit, but I wanted to be apart of everything...if it was anyone else I wouldnt have been in the wedding.

Justin has been so sweet and amazing, he has taken care of me...getting me whatever I needed.    I really couldnt ask for anyone more perfect.  He showed how much he does love and care for me and he would do anything for me.  My family was very impressed and gained that much more respect for him because of this.  The fact he never left my side, he was constantly making sure I was ok, helping me get up and down.  I love him so much.

Yesterday I had to go back to the ER for them to check it, they had to cut me again...ugh I pray I never go through this again.  I go to the OBGYN tomorrow for him to take a look at it.  I feel so bad that I have missed 2 days of work this week, will miss tomorrow...but I am glad my cousin understands and isnt mad at me for it.  Its not like I can control it.  I really hope they dont have to cut me again tomorrow...I am so sick of the pain.

Well I just wanted to give you all a heads up, let you know why I havent been on.  I promise my post on my vacation is coming soon, just trying to get all better.  I hope everyone is having a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hope you get well soon! That is awful, I can't even imagine what that's like! Get lots of rest and hopefully everything heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're okay. That sounds so painful :( So sweet that Justin took care of you, it just makes everything so much better when your man is by your side doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that sounds terrible! I am so sorry, I hope they don't have to cut you again, cuttin down there just doesn't sound nice at all. :( you are a trooper though! And I am so glad Justin was able to take good care of you! You have a winner :) feel better girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! So sad to hear about this! glad your man was by your side though and glad to have you back! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Is Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC? I have a friend whose husband is there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3