So I posted the other day about one reason I have been MIA (read about it here) and I wanted to take a break from my Florida posts and give an update. I went to the OBGYN Wednesday...didnt hear news I wanted to hear. The Dr told me that the ER Dr's cut me in the wrong place both times. This made me so mad, why would they do a procedure that they arent sure about. I guess they have no clue how much pain they put me through. That is exactly why nobody goes to the regional hospital. Anyways, I had started feeling better...I wasnt taking my pains meds because I didnt need them. I felt like I was getting better so I was thinking positive this appointment. He ended up having to cut me again and put in a catheter, he had to cut me from the inside...well somewhat the inside of my down there area. I have to leave the catheter in for 3 weeks. Leaving the appt I was in pain once again, took a pain med as soon as I got home. I text my cousin and told her that I was going to take it easy the next day since they had to cut me again...I didnt know how I was going to feel. Yesterday I woke up and I felt good, I still have a little bit of pain...but for the most part I feel better. I told her I plan on being back at work today, of course taking it east, but I felt better and am sick of sitting at the house lol. Hopefully I dont regret this choice, seeing as I work with kids. Cross your fingers for me.
I hope everyone has a great Friday. I am happy to say that Justin is coming to spend the weekend with me, we werent sure if he was or not, but he text me this morning and said he would see me later. Yay! After all that has happened, I just really wanna give him a big hug. I will of course give details of my weekend, and how my first day back went...and continue my Florida posts. Have a great weekend ladies :)
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














what a crazy ordeal! I hope you are doing ok! thinking about you girlie!
ReplyDeleteGeeze, I hope you are feeling better! That does not sound so fun
ReplyDelete