My last guest blogger is a super sweet girl named Stephaine. I just recently found her blog, Life As Stephanie, and she is just super adorable. Make sure to head over and check it out! I really hope you all have enjoyed all the post I have had lined up for you this past week. I cant wait to tell you all about it. Thank you all who have guest blogged for me, and all of you readers for all your support. I hope you have a great weekend!! I will be back soon :)
I want to start off by saying thanks to every person who serves, and has served, in the military. They should be thanked every single day for what each and every one of them do for our country. Not just on November 11th.. They sacrifice time with their family, and they move all the time to places where they don't even know anyone. They deploy for months at a time to defend our country. At times, they even give their life for us. Even some of the men don't get to be there with their wife or girlfriend while they are giving birth to their little boy or girl, or even can't make it to their son or daughters graduation.
They do all this, yet they don't ask to be thanked. They don't put themselves in the spotlight and act like they are entitled to something. They would say "I didn't die for fame." When our soldiers raise their right hands, they are not thinking that it will make them famous, or rich, or powerful. They are thinking about the country they love and how they get to defend our country. I have came across some marine and army veterans and they are always the most kind and respectful people, and yet some people don't respect them and treat them like they shouldn't be treated.
People these days are so ignorant, I hate when people talk bad about the men and women that are fighting right now. Some people make up jokes and laugh about it, they should just shut up. Because they don't know what goes on over there. People at my school are always saying how stupid it is to join the military, those are not real Americans. They think freedom is free, and it really bugs me how people these days don't care about the military and the people in it. Some people don't even know how our country is free, or the history of America. I especially hate how people say "There is no point to join the military, because you still wont get respect and I wouldn't give up my life for people who don't care about me". Now that is just pathetic. I don't care if you don't join the military or not, but its people like you that don't have any respect for the people who are protecting you right now and the ones that have gave up their lives just for you can have yours.
I am not doing this simply because I am a daughter of a Army veteran, or because my boyfriend is going to join the Marines. It's because I truely want to thank the men and women who served, has served in the military, all because they don't get it enough. I mean every single word that I say. Words can't even express how much I respect them all.
XOXO
- Stephanie














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3