Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Award :)


Yay I got 2 blog awards!  Thank you so much Danielle from Happiness is a Mood, Not a Destination and AM from a Creed and a Psalm.  These are two of my favorite blogs to read, and these ladies are super sweet!
There are some rules, of course :)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
Thank you Danielle and AM!!  I feel so special that out of all the blogs that are out there they choose me!

2. Share 7 things about yourself
1.  I am excited that Halloween is coming up, it is one of my favorite holidays!
2.  I am moving soon to be with my love, and nervous about telling my parents lol
3.  I absolutely love to cook, and Pinterest isnt helping...I am obsessed with finding recipes on there!
4.  Some days I have baby fever, but then others after dealing with the kids at work I want to sew up my vagina haha
5.  I love watching reruns of old shows, Idc if I have seen them 100 times I still love them and laugh like crazy and the same ole jokes
6.  I am 24 and I still sleep with stuffed animals.  A iguana and a panther that Justin got me from Cuba and Japan, I cant sleep unless I have them.
7.  Change scares me, but I cant wait to see what the future holds

3. Pass the award along


Thanks again ladies, yall sure made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3