So I have been back from Florida for a lil over a week now. I honestly thought Justin was reporting back a week early and leaving the day after we got back up here...not that I am complaining that he stayed an extra week or anything lol, so I have not been online at all since I left. I finally got my pics uploaded to facebook yesterday, so I figured I would go ahead with the first part of my post today.
So as you know I was freaking out about Irene messing with my flight plans, so between that and nerves I got maybe an hour or 2's worth of sleep that night. Luckily everything was a-ok and the weather was crystal clear...yay. I got to the airport super early. They had changed it a bit since last time I flew so I was a lil bit confused, but I figured everything out. The morning started off being felt up by some security woman. I went through the metal detector and it showed something around my face, and around my booty area. I had ear rings on and bling on my booty so thats why is showed it. None the less the woman had to rub my booty to make sure I didnt have anything in my pocket...um really, I have something hidden in my tight fitting jeans that you cant see? Lol, but it gave me a laugh. Well I boarded the plane and headed for my hour layover in Charlotte...I was happy to go there because they have Jamba Juice...I LOVE that place. Its so healthy and they have the best smoothies in the world. I got one that had mango, strawberries, some other fruit and orange juice in it, it seemed like a great morning smoothie. Super yummy!! I had been sitting there waiting for my next flight to board and I noticed that the thing said Norfolk, VA at 9:15...luckily I asked the lady at the desk about it and found out they switched my flight...glad I asked and didnt miss it and end up going to VA. There was only 13 people on my flight to JAX, it was crazy, and very quiet lol. Ive always been on flights that were full or almost full. It was kinda nice though.
So I got to Florida, found my love...well kinda. I had seen him like 2 weeks before clean shaved, and when I saw him again he looked like a mountain man lol. Oh and going from NC where it is starting to cool off a bit, to walking out of the airport and getting slapped in the face by the heat and humidity....ugh it sucked lol. So when I got off the plane in Charlotte I get a text from Justin saying there is no power in the house. That sure was fun. We went to his sisters house right after we got back in town and spent some time with them and I got to see the kids, before we headed to the house. The babies were so sweet, they ran past Justin to come see me, I felt special. Hydie was just talking up a storm around me, his sister told me that she never talks. People always ask is she talks because she never says anything, and she was talking around me...I felt special once again. She couldnt say Aunt Stephanie and I am now Aunt Fe Fe lol...super cute! After we spent time with the kids we went back to the house...ugh that was something. Justin and his dad spent several hours trying to figure out what was wrong with it. So I sat there sweating my booty off...cleaning up a bit what I could. Luckily the got it fixed. In the process the window unit in the bedroom was blown, the tv, the surround sound, the microwave and the refrigerator were all blown. Thankfully his dad had another window ac unit. It sucked not having cold drinks though. And we didnt get to use the groceries I had bought either...I was pissed because that was money that could have been saved. Oh well, I left them for his sister to use, she has plenty of mouths to feed.
That night I took a cold shower, and we went out to Chilis to eat. It was nice sitting there talking with him, I sure had missed him those couple weeks I didnt get to see him. After supper we went to our friend Shawn and Kate's house to hang out...that was a four loko night lol. Gotta love some four loko. We went riding around in the woods...me and Kate we so drunk off those drinks lol. But I was happy I didnt have a hangover the next day. Oh and Justin was so sweet and took pics of me passed out in the truck. I feel so bad for him when I get drunk...this time he had to carry me in the house without my pants on...lets just say we didnt make it to the house...we needed to take care of a few things so he pulled off a dirt road haha. Gotta love being in the country. Sorry if that was a tmi, just makes me laugh...im glad his dad wasnt outside when we got back to the house or he would have seen my panties lol. That night we slept on the couch since the window unit in the living room worked better than the new one in the bedroom...so I fought to not fall off that night, thanks babe lol.
Lots went on in that first day, more to come tomorrow and of course pics. Didnt have pics from this day, but I promise I have some of our other adventures. I hope everyone has a great day!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3