Friday, September 2, 2011

Guest Blogger #5: All Because Two People Fell In Love

Happy Firday ladies!  I hope everyone had a great week, and I hope you enjoy your Labor Day plans also!  Once again I am having an awesome lady feeling in for my while I am in Florida.  I hope you have enjoyed what I have had lined up for you all week.  Today I have another special post for you guys.  Suzanne from All Because Two People Fell In Love is so sweet to guest blog for me!  I love her post and I hope you all enjoy it also!  Make sure to leave her some love!!


Military relationships…

It takes two very special people to be able to maintain a successful military relationship. I’m sure many of you have heard horror stories as well as success stories.

I was recently approached and given the opportunity to write a guest post for a military girlfriend, Stephanie whom would be away from her blog spending time with her love. Her boyfriend was on leave, so she decided it would be the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with him.Mind you, they do reside in two different states for the time being.

Those that don’t know me, I’m a proud Air Force wife and mother of two beautiful children. I am the owner of All Because Two People Fell in Love. If you enjoy reading blogs, please take a moment and check out my blog. You can also find me on facebook here.

I take pride in being able to say that my husband and I have a very successful military relationship love story and I wouldn’t change it for the world!

I get the question occasionally, where did you and Tim meet? Well here is where it all started… We started talking in October 2007. Unfortunately, Tim had just left Virginia for pre-deployment training in Yuma, Arizona. He would be gone for three weeks. We talked as much as we could throughout his training, which wasn’t often. Tim returned home from Yuma in mid November 2007. We didn’t talk for a week after he got back because he ended up going hunting in the boonies and didn’t have reception. At least that is what he claims, haha! We finally got the opportunity to get together the weekend after Thanksgiving. To be exact, it was November 25, 2007.


When it comes to explaining deployments and relationships, I always look at it this way…a deployment will either:
· Make you
· Break you

It’s true. Some people can’t handle the time apart [either of the two parties] and they are unable to remain loyal to their significant other while they are apart. It’s sad. Here recently I’ve known a couple whom ended up marrying prior to his deployment [well really remote] and when he came back on his R&R he found out that his wife cheated on him. I felt so incredibly bad because I knew this man loved his wife with all his heart. Obviously his wife either didn’t feel the same way or she couldn’t handle it. It happens all the time with military relationships.

I hope you are enjoying all of the quality time with your boyfriend Stephanie. Here is to wishing the both of you a happy and successful future! We will miss you while you are gone and look forward to your return. Can’t wait to hear about your vacation.

I’ve also been sponsored with an awesome giveaway which will begin on Monday, August 29th.  If you get the chance, stop by and check it out!

Now let’s hear your stories.
· Where did you meet your significant other?
· What is your opinion of online dating?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3