Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's Your Song? Im Going Old School!!


Yep thats right, I am going Old School with my song this week!
Oh and I am breaking out of Country Music haha.
You know I love me some country, but I felt like switching it up.
My song choice for this week takes me back to when I was in middle school
and we would hang out in my cousin's basement.
We listened to this song so many times,
and we may or may not have made up many many dances.
Not only to this song but others also haha.
Here is my song pick for this week...

Barbie Girl
by: Aqua
(oh yeah i went there haha)

Have a great day!  I cant wait to see what everyone else chose :)

6 comments:

  1. haha.. I didn't even read Ambers post, were we supposed to go old school? Either way, I went old school too :) I love this song! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! LOVE IT!! I remember this song and we totally had some dances too! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a flash back! I have a memory of a male friend dancing and prancing around while lip synching... and he was not the kind of guy you would imagine doing it. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha! I love this song. When my husband was at training him and all the guys he was there with video tapped themselves dancing and singing to this song. I hadn't thought about that in a while. lol I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah oh my goshhh! Love this song! Too funny! For sure brings back memories! When we were little my sis and I used to make up dances and DEF had one for Barbie Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! that's so funny.. i loved that song when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3