Monday, September 26, 2011

The Sunshine State: Part 4

I need to get on the ball and finish my Florida trip post.  Geez I am slacking lol.  This post has my favorite pics so I hope yall enjoy also :)

Friday!  That morning we got up and headed over to visit with Justin's other sister Mandy and her husband Jimmy and their kids.  Jimmy was at work of course, so we met him for lunch.  I have never had Five Guys, but it was really good.  After that we headed to his house to see Mandy.  It was nice seeing her, she is super sweet. After we visited for awhile we headed over to the St. Augustine Lighthouse...Yay finally!  I have been wanting to go to it since the first time we went to St. Augustine!  I was so much fun, and the view from the top was amazing.

We messed around there and then headed back to town because we were going to this club thingy Justin's mom is apart of, to meet some people she has been wanting us to meet.  It was of course a lot of older people, they were having a fish fry but we had other plans for supper.  We spent a lil bit of time with her and then headed back to the house to change so we could go eat supper with Shawn and Kate.  I was soooo excited, we were going back to that place I posted about before with all the taxidermy animals all over the place...that is def one of my favorite places to eat!  This time I remembered my camera so I took lots of pics. Oh it's called Clark's Fish Camp btw.  Just like last time we got Kangaroo for our appitizer and I got Gator Tail for my meal.  I also was a big girl and tried Shawn and Kate's frog legs and soft shell crab...they didnt taste to bad.  The food once again was amazing...if you are ever in St. Augustine you need to go eat there, you wont regret it!  After that we headed back to the house and hung out for a bit.

Friday was def one of my favorite days, so much fun and yummy food.  Oh and shame on me for forgetting my camera when we went to the lighthouse so I had to take pics with my phone so excuse the quality lol.

Looking up from the bottom





Looking down from the top

At Clark's Fish Camp







Kangaroo
Gator Tail






I was telling him a secret




As you could see Justin didnt have fun with me in these pics, me and Kate had a good ole time (I chose not to include the pics of her, so dont think I was acting like a crazy person by myself haha).  I love this place and it is just so neat...I know people oppose to killing animals and stuff but how awesome is this lol.  I hope everyone has had a great day!  I will post in a bit about my weekend so check it out, I have some exciting news!!  And tomorrow I hope to start wrapping up my Florida posts.  :)  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I love 5 guys!! We live close to St. Augustine. The alligator farm there is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that Light House haunted?? I think it is! It was on Ghost Hunters one season! I'm a dork. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3