Ok so I am back to my posts about my trip to Florida. I know I am a slacker...shame on me lol. Oh and todays post will include pics...yay lol. Alrighty I will stop talking and get to my trip :)
Wednesday Justin and I got up, messed around the house and then went out to lunch. That night I had planned on cooking supper for his sister, brother-in-law, and their children. Supper went pretty well, I wasnt use to her kitchen so it was kinda weird. But other than that everyone said it was good. Justin's niece would go "Mmmmmmm" every time she would take a bite, and when they asked her is it was good she would shake her head and pu more food in her mouth lol. I told Justin I didnt care if nobody else liked it...she made my night lol. After supper Amber (Justin's sister) and I got a cooler, loaded it with drinks and went riding around in the woods. It was a nice chance for both of us to talk privately. I am glad me and her can talk about anything.
Thursday we got up super early because we were going off shore fishing with our friends Matt and Leslie. It was a lot of fun. Last time Justin and I went, it was with his dad's friend who has his own boat. This time us 4 went on a charter fishing boat. We didnt catch as many fish as before, but it was still a lot of fun. The weather was nice, and the boat was super crowded so we had plenty of room to spread out. Between the 4 of us we got a decent amount of fish...well we caught more but the ones you get to keep have to be so big of course. I was so proud of myself...I baited my own hook. I touched squid, cut bait, and live sardines and I put them on my hook all by myself lol. Usually Justin spends most of the time baiting my hook, so I am sure he enjoyed actually getting to fish. Well I still wont touch worms so he will still have to help if we go regular fishing lol. That night since we got a decent amount of fish, and Justin's dad had went fishing that day also and he caught a bunch...we decided to have a fish fry that night. Oh and I made homemade cheese grits for the first time because Justin wanted them. It was a great night just hanging out. Of course it wasnt a late night because we had a long day. Guess who was dumb and totally forgot to get sunscreen...this girl. Justin and I were both fried!! I have never been that sun burnt in my life. But still a good day.
 |
| I thot the boats looked pretty |
 |
| You could see the lighthouse from the dock |
 |
| My crazy love lol |
 |
| A cute little house boat |
 |
| If I wont the lottery, this would be my house!! |
 |
| Another pretty house |
 |
| Lighthouse again, closer this time |
 |
| St. Augustine |
 |
| Castillo de San Marcos |
 |
| A restaurant on the water |
 |
| Castillo de San Marcos |
 |
| Castillo de San Marcos |
 |
| Mission of Nombre de Dios |
 |
| Castillo de San Marcos |
 |
| Justin, Matt, and Leslie |
 |
| Me and Leslie |
 |
| Matt and Justin |
 |
| Leslie got a fish! |
 |
| The were doing the exact same thing, we thought it was cute. They are so much alike |
 |
| Matt's fish lol |
 |
| Me and my love |
 |
| Nurse shark. I hate sharks but she was pretty |
 |
| Ooooh Barracuda! |
 |
| Our catch of the day |
I am super excited about my next post! Friday was one of my favorite days while we were down there. Be looking out for it tomorrow...or maybe later today if I get so excited and cant wait til tomorrow lol. I hope everyone has a great day!
love the pictures.. looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete