Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Sunshine State: Part 2

So yesterday I covered my very long and eventful first day in Florida.  Today I will cover the next couple.  Please know that my trip to Florida was all glamourous, I went down to relax and get away.  Most of the time we hung out with friends...nothing special, just hanging out...so I am sorry if it seems boring.  I had to think hard what I had done Monday and Tuesday while I was down, my mind had went blank...but I remembered...yay lol.

So Monday we got up and went with Amber (his sister) to their Nana's house to visit with her.  She is one of those people you cant visit for a couple minutes...she pulls out pictures and tells stories, yeah we were there for a couple hours lol.  Oh and of course she is gonna feed you while you're there haha.  After we left we picked up Justin's nephew from school.  He started kindergarten this year and he was so tickled we came to pick him up lol.  After we got him we met Justin's mom for some yummy mexican food.  It was nice getting to catch up with her, I had missed her so much!  Later that night we headed to Shawn and Kate's to hang out again.  Nothing special about that day, just catching up with everyone.

Tuesday we got up and went to visit Matt and Leslie...they are probably my favorite people to hang out with down there.  Unlike some of Justin's other friends...they are more laid back and more like me.  They have a bird that would sit on your shoulder...it was so cool, I felt like a pirate haha.  Later that night we went for some yummy sushi.  I was excited to wear my new cute dress.  After supper we went out to the beach looking for sharks teeth.  We found one, we probably should have gone during the day...duh lol.  But it was fun.  We looked for a bit and then climbed up and sat on the lifeguard stand just cuddling and talking.  It was a really nice evening, I couldnt have asked for anything better.

I know 2 days was a tease, but at least I had pics for ya lol.  Make sure you come back tomorrow and check out the next post...more excitement that day!!  Have a great day everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. so glad you were able to go and enjoy Florida! P.s. LOVE your dress, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3