Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!!


Today is mine and Justin's 2 Year Anniversary!!!  I cant believe it.  Some days it feel like we have been together longer, just because of everything we have been through in these 2 years.  Other days it feels like we just started dating.  I truly have never been so happy in my life, I am so thankful to have such an amazing guy I can call my own.  A guy who stands beside me and treats me like a Queen.  Who goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy.  I love him with all my heart.  


With hospital bills coming soon, and Justin of course doesnt get paid that much, we are both strapped for cash.  I am going to get him a little something, but for the most part we just went out to eat this past weekend to celebrate.  He took me to the Cheesecake Factory...I love that place.  My food was ok, I had been craving chinese food so I got the orange chicken...the citrus was very overpowering so it didnt appeal to me.  The appetizer we got...Fried Mac n Cheese was amazing!  They give you this creamy marinara sauce to dip it in....yummy!!  For dessert we got the Hersey Chocolate Cheesecake...I tried the Godiva one before, but the Hersey was way better!  Chocolate cake with chocolate cheesecake in between...chocolate ganache on top and chocolate chips on the outside.  Yes you have to love chocolate to enjoy this.  We waited til we got back to the house to dive into it...omg I would go there just to get that cheesecake lol.  If you havent been to the Cheesecake Factory you are def missing out, they have anything you could imagine to eat so everyone will be satisfied.  Oh and dont forget the cheesecake for dessert, even if you just take it home and eat it later...they have any type of cheesecake you could want!
This morning I woke up to a sweet text from Justin...it really made my day.  I really dont know how I got so lucky.  I know he doesnt read this...but I love you so much baby, thank you for an amazing 2 years.  I cant wait to see what the future holds for us!!  Even though I dont get to see him today, it is still better than our 1 year anniversary.  He was in Japan for that.  Im so happy...first he is here for my birthday and now our anniversary, it means a lot that we have gotten to share these together.  Us Military girls know how it is, you enjoy the little moments because you wont always have them.


I hope everyone has a great day :)

3 comments:

Thanks for the love yall! <3