I just wanted to say hello to all of my new followers, thanks for following my blog. :)
I will just do a quick introduction of myself for yall.
Im Stephanie, I live in NC...born and raised. I am dating an amazing guy named Justin, he is my everything and we have been together almost 2 years. He is from FL, stationed in VA. I met him through my brother, who is also a Marine stationed in the same plt. We met at a cook out that was held one weekend for the Marines and their families, I went up there to spend some time with my brother, ended up meeting Justin. I did the "girly" thing and asked my brother to see if he liked me because I thought he was super cute and so adorable lol. He said yes lol. We started talking that night and have been together ever since. (you can read more about it here) I am a lucky girl, blessed with and amazing family, and of course my wonderful boyfriend. Feel free to browse around my blog, I hope you dont find it to boring lol.
Thanks again for following me, if I am not following you leave me a comment and your url to your blog and I will follow you right back! Have a great day ladies :)
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















:) What part of North Carolina? & Where is your honey at in FL? My husband just LAT moved into a new job so he is in Pensacola, FL right now for schooling!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog :]