Hey ladies....I hate that I am once again missing out on the link up with Goodnight Moon. But I am in VA with Justin. Its funny how it usually ends up he gets Thursday-Saturday off. I am so dreading Saturday. I am having to leave VA by 0400 in order to make it back for the CPR class for my new job starting at 0800...oh what fun that is going to be. Im going to have to be there from 0800-1600. 8 freakin hours!!!! And then I have my cousins graduation party that night, not sure what time, but I am def not gonna be in a good mood because a nap wont happen that day. Boooo you Saturday! Oh well I will live!
Well I have been technically "not" working at the restaurant that I worked at before. I have technically "not" been there since August of last year. I say "not" because I am being paid under the table, and I only work Monday and Tuesday, so its pointless for him to take out taxes, not that he would need to take some out anyways, but thats his doing and not mine. I would have liked it to at least to say I worked this year and the end of last year. But he's an idiot and you cant tell him anything. Ok sorry im rambling. We I told him Tuesday night that next Tuesday will be my last day...YAY!! The daycare I got a job at actually starts next week, but I had to work some notice, and also Justin is coming in Wednesday til Saturday or Sunday and we had already made plans for when he was here, so I will start my new job the following week. Im pretty excited, yay I cant wait!!!
Today was a crazy day, and I still didnt get everything done that I wanted to do. I partially got my room clean, I still have quite a bit of stuff to clean up, I wanted to get it all done today because I really wont have time next week before Justin gets here, but I will just do it a lil at a time each day I guess. I hate it, but I just didnt get it done. I did however go through all of my clothes and got rid of some of them, it didnt do a dent in my wardrobe, but hey...some is better than nothing lol. I got that and 3 loads of laundry done, my stuff packed for my trip, and switched out my winter and summer clothes. So it wasnt entirely slacking today. But mind you I didnt get back to the house until around 2 because I had a Dr.s appt and lunch with my bro' gf, oh and I had to run a few places in town. Oh and did I mention my AC in my car is broken and it was hot as fire today, so I was dripping sweat when I finally got home...not pleasant at all.
Well I am going to hit the sheets, gotta get up super early tomorrow to make my journey to VA to see my love. I will def post about it when I get back. Have a great weekend ladies! (oh and I am writing this Wednesday night, dont want you to get confused lol)
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3