So im sure I shared the other day that I am going up to VA once again to see Justin. I am so excited, I wish I could just pack up and leave tonight lol. Well im sure we all do this...we all fantasize about how it will be when we see them. Last time I went up I had planned on lighting some candles and all that romantic stuff before he got to the room. Well that didnt work out to well, as im sure you read all about in the post I wrote about my trip. Well of course I am daydreaming once again about when I see him, only this time he will most likely already be at the hotel before I get there. Last time I was the one who had to check in because it was in my name, this time it is his so he needs to get there before me lol.
Well I have a day dream and it goes like this:
I get off the elevator and I knock on the door. Justin answers and he quickly covers my eyes with his hands. Then he leads me into the room where has has tons of candles and rose petals, and champagne and strawberries waiting. <3
Omg wouldnt that be so romantic?? I dont wanna get my heart set on him doing something so sweet like this, and then being disappointed ya know. It would be nice though. He says he is that type of person, but I am usually the one who does this kind of stuff for him. I probably would have a heart attack if he did actually surprise me with something like this lol.
Believe me when I say I absolutely LOVE my boyfriend...but I just dont get how he says he is into stuff like that, and he would do it...but he never has. No he really hasnt had the opportunity to do something like this so I dont blame him or hold it against him...I just think it would be so romantic. I even kinda dropped a few hints last night when we were talking lol. I told him that we should go stay at a bed and breakfast sometime, not anytime soon, but someday. I told him it was so cute and romantic how they have champagne and strawberries waiting for you in your room. Lol yes I did go there haha.
Its ok to dream right lol? Justin is the man of my dreams, but I would love for him to be a lil more romantic at times.
What about you ladies? Does your SO do anything special like this for you? Or do you also wish he would take a hint lol. I hope everyone has a great day!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3