Friday, June 24, 2011

A lil venting lol

Ok soooo I know I have already posted twice today, but this has been bugging me!  Why is it that I will wait up til all hours of the night for a phone call from Justin.  While he was deployed I would get up at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 o'clock in the morning to talk to him...after I didnt get to sleep until 12, 1, 2, 3 in the morning because I was waiting for a call, or message, or chat.  Why is it that he cant stay up to talk to me?  If I call or text, he didnt answer because he was asleep.  If he falls asleep and I call and he does answer, he tries to get off fast so he can go back to sleep.  Wow really?  This drives me insane.  I dont get why its totally different for guys and girls (I cover other things that have bothered me on this subject awhile back, you can find it here) I just dont understand.

I love him no matter what, but sometimes I dont know if he, or any of our guys, actually understand what all we go through, and sacrifice.  We want to talk to them as much as we can, whether they are here or deployed.  With this RFDF it sucks because our schedules are never the same.  He has post from either 12-4. 4-8, or 8-12...and it constantly changes...so its hard for us to adjust and get a good flow down.  I hate this with a passion. Yes I am still thankful for getting to see him, but it is still hard having to take off work and all that to adapt to the time they allow him to leave, because we dont get to have our normal weekends.  I am so counting down til this is over!  Only a lil over a month!!!!  Once again because of this I get up whenever he calls, whether it be around 4 when he gets off post, or around 4 when he is fixin to go on post, after 12 when I am super tired and can barely hold my eyes open...but I still wait up. I guess he just doesnt get it.

Another thing is having to deal with is attitude, he gets so frustrated with this whole thing and most of the time when he we talk he is pissed.  It sucks because I feel like it is because of me (Ive mentioned this before, many times) and I hate it because I dont want him to be like that when we talk.  I dont want the crap that goes on there to come between us.  I am ready for him to get this over with so we can have our normal schedule back, and he can be in a better mood.  My poor baby, I so wish I could just calm him down on those days.

I know you other girls probably have been through the same things with your fellas...having to deal with him stressing and being frustrated...all that good stuff.  If you are anything like me you wish you could make it all better.  We deal with it the best we can, because we love them and this is the life we chose.  Its ok to vent about it every-now-and-them lol....it is what helps keep us sane (for the most part haha).  Thanks yall for letting me vent to you, and if you read this whole post...give yourself a pat on the back lol.

I promise this is my last post...good night ladies :)

1 comment:

  1. Lord knows I get what your saying girl! Luckily it will all be over soon. Hang in there! Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3